Friday, April 11, 2008

A Beautiful Location To Have Your Wedding

Being apart of the wedding industry, I give my bridal couples all that I can, to assist them with their ceremony woes. Because, I am not an event planner, I cant suggest location based on their “track record of service”, but do offer location suggestions, if I have performed a wedding there, and it was a great location.

My first suggestion of many is Trump National Golf Club. Located on the bluffs of Palos Verdes, this venue is not only a great choice for a wedding (no complaints from the bridal couple), but one that offers a spectacular view.

The ballroom was absolutely gorgeous! According to the website, it sets 300. The French doors offer a grand entrance for all that pass through. To find out more about Trump National Golf Club's Wedding services, click here.

Have a great Wedding!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice place. The best spot is to the very right of the photo shown, it looks out over the water!