Thursday, May 15, 2008

China quake death toll could rise to 50,000


Being a mother, my heart goes out to all of the families affected by the earthquake in China. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to blog about it – but I feel that I should, because my heart is heavy for them, as I see the many pictures on the news and online.

CNN just showed one mother waiting - for days - to find her daughter. When the workers found the child and pulled her from the rubble, her mother started to weep. A mother never loses hope, even when things look grim. But this was the blow that brought her to her knees. Being a mother she tried to go to her, but a gentleman with her, pulled her back and cradled her in his arms.

Prayers for peace I send to you Mothers…prayers to heal your heart, I send your way.

No comments: