Saturday, May 31, 2008

Premade Emergency Kits for Ms. Mrs. and Mr.











I am pretty new to the idea of blogging for myself, but I love to leave comments on the numerous blogs that I read. Well, I was sent an email about 1 month ago, that included a link to a blog that was in general about wedding stuff. That blog contained a link that sent me to MsAndMrs.com. From the moment I landed on the first page, I knew that I wanted to share this information with my couples. Msandmrs.com offers emergency kits for various situations. The ones, I want to share are for wedding related issues.

There is one for the groom called “the groom's survival kit”, the bridesmaids called “the bridesmaid survival kit”, one for the bride called “bridessentials” that includes something blue, as well as one for the wedding day itself., called “wedding day survival kit”. They all include items like pins, deodorant, hair spray, lent remover, shaving cream, mending kit…I think you get the idea.

They range in price from $25 -$45 dollars. This would be a really cute gift to give at the bridal shower. Take a look – www.msandmrs.com

No comments: