Friday, January 23, 2009

Congratulation President Barack Obama


I am very excited about our new President taking office. I feel as though the world has breathed a sigh of relief – change has finally come.
Do I believe that President Obama will cure all that is off center in America – no. Do I believe that world will stop fighting and peace will breakout around the world – no. What I do believe is that President Obama, gives America and the world a sense of hope and love. That we don’t have to violet just because we disagree.
I believe that he will give minority children, a feeling of pride and aspiration. That when they look at him, they can see themselves. President and First Lady Michelle are still young (in their 40’s) and bring a feeling of modern thought and traditional values. Mature enough to understand and know the wiles of the world, yet young enough to play with their children on the White House lawn with their soon to be new puppy.
President Obama and First Lady Michelle, I wish you only the best. May God bless you and the United States of American.

No comments: