Friday, January 02, 2009

my prayers are with john travolta


My prayers are with the Travolta family. I recently learned that their son Jett Travolta, has passed away. According to recent news, he had a seizure and hit his head on the bathtub in the process.

Experiencing death is never easy, no matter when it comes. On the internet, I read and reread this story hoping that what I just read was a misprint for the sake of my fellow man. So as a fellow mother, I wish Mrs. Travolta peace in this time of such great loss. My heart aches for you.

I think that may people in the United States, fell the same way - you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Peace & Blessings unto you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My blessings are with him and his family too. I love your blog. I'd love to invite you to participate on my site. I think many can glean from your wisdom.

Unknown said...

I would be more than happy to assist however I can. Please send me an email - ministerangela@blessingsallaround.com , we can talk more.