Friday, January 23, 2009

Love In The White House


From one ball to another, President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama, made the rounds on Inauguration Night. As I watched CNN on both my television and via my laptop with CNN/Facebook, I couldn’t help but smile as they danced. I noticed how President Obama, looks at First Lady Michelle while they danced – with loving eyes. He smiles broadly when he looks at her and seems genuinely still in love with her. For me that means a lot.


With that being said, I love this picture of our President and First Lady and agree to a point, with the writer of this blog. What is Mr. President whispering in her ear. I can only image!

2 comments:

Christine Pembleton said...

Thank you for linking to the ReadyToBeAWife.com blog! I just posted on The Obamas this morning. I love the picture you used. It's lovely. -Christine Pembleton

Unknown said...

Thank you for stopping by. Love your site.

The Obamas are a real inspiration - they show the world the positive side of African American love.